The steel casting industry has seen various rise and fall of several companies till date. But there are companies that are considered to be the key players in the steel casting industry. In this article, we will be discussing these top companies associated with the steel casting industry having the best steel casting manufacturers who have successfully pushed up their pace in their business pretty quickly. Read on till the end of the article to know about the top key players in the steel casting industry.
Top Companies in the Steel Casting Industry
There are a lot of steel casting and forging companies that have been present in the market for long years and also there are few more that have been cropped up in the recent past. With the increased numbers of steel casting companies, there has been good growth in the number of steel casting manufacturers all over the world. Below are some of the top key players in the steel casting industry:
- Bharat Forge: Bharat Forge is one of the not so old companies and was founded in 1961 by Nilkanthrao Kalyani and belongs to forging, metals, machinery and engineering industry. It has a market capitalization of ₹ 22,684.50 Crores and revenue of ₹ 74,846.5 million (US$ 1.0 billion).
- AIA Engineering Ltd: The AIA Engineering Ltd. was established in the year 1979 and is an ISO 9001 Certified company. It is the second largest Hi-chrome casting producer in the world and has a market capitalization of ₹ 15,279.90 Crores.
- Mahindra CIE: Mahindra CIE is a casting and forging company and can also be termed as the multi-technology company dealing with the automotive components that are listed on the Mumbai Stock Exchange. The market capital of Mahindra CIE is ₹ 8776.35 Crores.
- Ramkrishna Forgings: Ramkrishna Forgings is a casting and forging company and the suppliers of automotive, railways, bearings, Oil & Gas and much more. It was founded in the year 1981. The market capital of this particular company is ₹ 1,649.02 Crores.
- Electrosteel Castings Ltd: The Electrosteel Castings Ltd. is one of the oldest companies in India with an age of six-decade or 60 years. The company is one of the largest manufacturers of ductile iron pipes in the Indian Sub-continent with a production capacity of 2, 80,000 metric tons per annum.
- Jayaswal Neco Industries Limited: The Jayaswal Neco Industries Limited was founded in 1972 and was promoted by Shri B.L. Shaw. The company is the leading manufacturer and supplier of sanitary castings.
The steel casting manufacturers of these companies have seen a definite rise and fall over time but they have managed to take the companies to the top of the list.
The technical processes of steel casting frames
Global Market Revenue of Steel Casting
Metal Casting Market: Opportunities, Challenges, Risks, and Influences